Algorithm Conference is a 3-day conference that will feature no-pitch, high-level workshops and presentations that demonstrate how algorithms have been shaping and will continue to shape every aspect of our lives. Special consideration will be given to sessions that highlight innovative technical and commercial developments in big data, artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain technologies, their ethical and privacy implications, and how they impact and are impacted by public policies.
- Can AI be sentient and conscious?
- Can AI be capable of understanding?
- Should generative AI be recognized as inventors by patent authorities?
- Should the (US) military continue the development of lethal AI?
- Quantum computing. Hype or are we really making progress?
- How are hackers using the Bitcoin blockchain as part of a malware infrastructure?